Rules of The Jungle
Rules of The Jungle
1. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Jungle V.I.P does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2. Only children who are less than 4’10″ or 148cm in height and/or are of the age of 0 to 10 years may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
3. Special needs children are welcome but must be accompanied by responsible adult.
4. Personal belongings should be left with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5. Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times by both children &/or parents. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff. Please be advised, disposable socks are available to purchase – please speak to a member of staff
6. Age restrictions vary dependant on the play area that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
7. Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
8. Personal hygiene is important and advised that all children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
9. We recommend parents to ensure suitable clothing for children is worn during the duration of the stay at Jungle V.I.P. We ideally advise, children to wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
10. Please do not play in front of slide exits.
11. Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
12. Sharp objects are NOT permitted in the play area.
13. It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure and/or is not incorporated in the designated play areas.
14. No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
15. Food/drink from outside the premises are not allowed to be consumed in the Jungle V.I.P centre due to Health & Safety reasons. Food purchased from our Cafe is the ONLY permitted food or drinks allowed to be consumed on the premises (except baby food).
16. It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
17. Parents should take consideration of other children using the play area – so if their child is unwell, they should not enter the play area.
18. Parties/Group bookings should have adequate number of adults to cater to the number of children. We would advise a ratio of 1adult:4 children.
19. Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave the premises.
20. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times. We would advise a ratio of 1 adult: 4 children.
21. In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
22. All accidents need to be reported to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits. Please note we have first aid staff on site at all times.
23. All damages to Jungle V.I.P property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
24. Birthday voucher only allows access to the soft play centre during our off peak & peak times and is NOT permitted to be used on event days and against Jungle Laser. Any child under 12 months & adults will be charged for. This voucher ONLY ALLOWS FREE ENTRY to the birthday child.
25. Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
26. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Do not attempt to intervene yourself.
27. Please note all of our staff are CRB accredited.
28. Terms&Conditions for Parties and party bookings are also part of the Rules of the Jungle. Please ensure that you read these & fully abide by these also.
29. Jungle V.I.P will not issue a refund should you change your mind after entering the play centre. You are committing to using the facilities upon payment at entry & abiding by Jungle V.I.P terms & conditions.
30. Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
The staff at Jungle V.I.P will attempt to supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience, however, they are not a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Jungle V.I.P will not be held responsible for any accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment…. Our MOST VITAL & MOST IMPORTANT rule is…. HAVE LOTS OF FUN