1. Contact details will be required by law upon entry to centre
(This will help us with track & trace)
2. All visitors MUST sanitise upon entry & are also advised to wash hands
3. All visitors will have their temperature checked – Anyone above 37.8°C will be refused entry
4. All visitors ABOVE the age of 11yrs will have to wear a mask at all times unless medically exempt &/or consuming food/drink purchased from our café. NO OUTSIDE FOOD/DRINK PERMITTED
5. Socks must be worn at all times
6. Due to restrictions on numbers within the centre, we are limiting to a MAXIMUM OF 2 ADULTS per family
7. Customers are NOT allowed to move tables during a session as these have been arranged to meet the social distancing ruling
8. Adults are only permitted on play frame to assist a child but MUST maintain social distancing
9. All visitors are to observe the ONE-WAY SYSTEM within the centre upon Entry, Exit & in the play frame.
10. NO BUGGIES will be allowed upstairs in centre. We request buggies are folded &/or left downstairs in our Buggy Park located by the lift.
11. All visitors advised to wash hands correctly when using the toilet & before consuming food
12. Extra cleaning procedures are in place for all high contact areas. Please be assured we are taking EVERY precaution to maintain extra hygiene levels making our centre Covid secure
13. We are running at a reduced capacity & waiting times are possible please speak to a member of staff for further details
14. Our opening times will vary due to the extra cleaning regimes.